The Germany Workplace Study Tour
This tour takes place in June - just after the end of Semester 2
It consists of visits to a range of international companies with opportunities for graduates of any degree discipline.
- Previous visits have included: Deutsche Bank, BMW, Bayer, Dortmund FH, Sound Cloud
- Network with Queen's alumni working in Germany
- Gain an insight into work cultures, people and environments
- Get valuable tips from recruiters and find out about internships, placements and graduate jobs
- Complete a Certificate in Workplace Learning which confers Degree Plus Route A
"The study tour helped me to grasp an understanding of the skills and personal attributes needed to succeed as a graduate in Germany as well as discern the working environment of one of the world’s strongest developed economies. "Shannon Magee
The Tour is open to degree registered students of Queen's University. Any degree discipline is accepted. Students should be interested in a career (placement, internship, graduate role) in Germany.
German language proficiency is desirable but not essential.
Preference may be given to students from under-represented courses.
How to apply
The application process for this Tour will launch around February 2017. Check MyFuture for details.
If you have any questions regarding this Tour or would like to be added to the interest list please email firstname.lastname@example.org