The Germany Workplace Study Tour
NB: This tour is currently under review. The information below relates to previous years.
This tour takes place in June - just after the end of Semester 2
It consists of visits to a range of international companies with opportunities for graduates of any degree discipline.
- Previous visits have included: Deutsche Bank, BMW, Bayer, Dortmund FH, Sound Cloud
- Network with Queen's alumni working in Germany
- Gain an insight into work cultures, people and environments
- Get valuable tips from recruiters and find out about internships, placements and graduate jobs
- Complete a Certificate in Workplace Learning which confers Degree Plus Route A
"The study tour helped me to grasp an understanding of the skills and personal attributes needed to succeed as a graduate in Germany as well as discern the working environment of one of the world’s strongest developed economies. "Shannon Magee