How to Apply
**We are now accepting applications for the 2014-15 year.**
You should complete one "Application for Undergraduate Exchange Programmes" form indicating, in rank order, your preferred universities. Please download the form below and complete it electronically. You should also download and read carefully the "Instructions for Completing the Application".
Please download the guidance notes for each university that interests you. The guidance notes contain information about the university, available subject areas and relevant web addresses.
- Guidance Notes for The University of Newcastle, Australia
- Guidance Notes for Queen's University, Kingston, Canada
- Guidance Notes for University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada
You must complete a Course Selection Form for the university that you have ranked as first choice only.
- Course Selection Form for The University of Newcastle, Australia
- Course Selection Form for Queen's University, Kingston, Canada
- Course Selection Form for the University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada
If you are unable to download the forms or guidance notes above, please contact the Exchange and Study Abroad team (Careers, Employability and Skills) in the Student Guidance Centre or email email@example.com. We will also be happy to answer any questions you may have about the exchange programmes
Submit your application with supporting documents to the Main Information Desk on the first floor of the Student Guidance Centre by 4.30pm on Thursday, 27 February 2014.
Please note that the confirmed date for interviews is Wednesday 12 March 2014.