Internationalise your Queen’s experience
You can enhance your degree with a period of study or work abroad.
It can be a great way of developing personal and employability skills, experiencing exciting new cultures, gaining a more global outlook and perspective, as well as – and definitely not to be forgotten – an opportunity to meet new friends and have fun.
An opportunity to add value to your studies
Every year over 700 Queen's students take the opportunity to go outside Northern Ireland to study or gain work-related experience – why not be one of them?
Even if your degree doesn’t offer the opportunity to study or work abroad there are still loads of opportunities whatever your level and degree discipline. You can go abroad for the summer, for a semester or for a whole year – the choice is yours.
Do yourself a favour, take some time out and explore all the exciting options open to you – you could be starting on the road to a life-changing experience that will:
- Impact in a highly positive way on your Queen’s experience
- Add real value to your future career plans
- Develop self reliance skills
Here are just some of the options open to you, if you want to consider your options further inquire in your School or make an appointment to talk to your Careers Consultant
- Opportunities for study or work overseas within Degree Programmes
- Opportunities for study or work overseas
- Summer Schemes
- Student Societies
- Erasmus Programme
- Exchange Programmes
- It is up to each student to ensure they check the detail of any programme requirements they are considering applying for.
- Help in selecting or applying for international opportunities is available from Careers, Employability and Skills.There is additional general information in the further study section.
- A number of these organisations will be visiting the university to talk to students about these experiences. These shall be advertised www.qub.ac.uk/myfuture database, Twitter and Facebook.
- For details of year out, vacation or other opportunities please see www.qub.ac.uk/myfuture
Exchange and Study Abroad Office | 028 9097 5255 | firstname.lastname@example.org