Student Guidance Centre
Queen's University Belfast
91a University Road
028 9097 5251
The University Library is committed to a policy of equal access to information and resources for all students. Students can advise the library staff at any time of any additional requirements they may have in order to use the library.
Every effort will be made to respond to individual requests in a positive and proactive manner. The Libraries work closely with Disability Services to ensure a coordinated approach to the provision of services for students with disabilities.
Library support can be arranged by contacting Disability Services. The types of support available include:
- Extensions of short term loan material
- Books retrieved from issue desk (prior notice required)
- Reservation and renewal of ordinary loan material by email or phone
- Loan of reference materials if viewing/reading equipment is required
- Special arrangements to gain physical access to buildings
- Returning materials at any branch for users with mobility difficulties
- Assistance with photocopying
- Assistance with database searching
- Meeting with appropriate library staff to discuss requirements
Access to library buildings, materials, facilities and services varies throughout our branch libraries. For information about library services for students with a disability contact:
- Ms Sally Bridge
- 028 9097 6145
Facilities And Equipment
The University will endeavour to make specialist facilities and equipment accessible to you. To discuss your individual needs, please feel free to contact us.