Learning Development Service
Student Guidance Centre
Tel: +44 (0)28 9097 3618
Normal hours are Monday-Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
Evening and Skype appointments are available upon request.
2011 Teaching Award Recipient
Do's and Dont's
Time Management Do's and Dont's
Below are some Do's and Dont's that will help you manage your time. Remember you need to get out your goals and objectives. Visit the main time management page to find some materials to help you with your planning (links on the right).
- Use your time at University more effectively
- Get more things done in your available time
- Balance the time you spend at work/University with more time for yourself and your family & friends
- Feel more relaxed
- Waste time
- Forget to do important things
- Rush to meet deadlines
- Be late for lectures/tutorials/meetings etc.