Academic Skills Support via Skype
- Our Skype name is: learningdevelopmentservice
- Our tutors are not online all the time. If you wish to talk to a tutor using Skype you will need to make an appointment in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 028 9097 3618.
- You must provide us with the following information:
- Your Skype name
- Your University student number, and
- Your availability to receive a Skype call (with one or two options so we can fit you in with other students).
- We will then call you at the appropriate time.
- Appointments last for a maximum of 60 minutes.
- If you wish to discuss written work, you will need to send this by email - to email@example.com - so that the tutor can look at it during your call. The latest version of Skype has a screen-share utility and this may be used to comment on written work.