Submitting your Dissertation
Your Dissertation should be submitted no later than the following dates:
- For December Graduation: 15 September
- For Summer Graduation: 1 May
Text and Layout
The first page should include the following:
- Author’s full names
- Degrees held by the author
- Title of Dissertation (as agreed with your supervisor)
- Degree for which it is offered
- Faculty to which it pertains
Print on good quality paper, size A4, single sided. The minimum margins should be a left margin of 4 cm (to allow for binding) and right, top and bottom margins of 2½ cm. The pages and illustrations must be numbered consecutively. The text may be presented in either one-and-a-half or double-line spacing on single sided pages.
Any further information relating to the presentation of your Dissertaion or course information may be obtained from your supervisor or department.