Contact InfoStudent Records and Examinations Division
Student Guidance Centre
Tel: 02890 97 2727
Fax: 02890 97 2828
Finding Results on Qsis
Examination results are uploaded on Qsis.
To view your examination results:
- Login to Qsis
- Click on 'Self Service' in the Menu
- Click on 'Student Center'
- In the drop-down menu under the 'Academics' tab, choose 'Grades', then click the arrow symbol next to the drop-down menu
- Select the academic year which you wish to view grades for and click Continue
- The grade for each module is shown in the 'Grade' column
If you have been awarded your final degree classification/result, this will be shown beneath the table, towards the end of the page. Once your classification/result has been published, you can register for Graduation.