Student Registry Services
Student Guidance Centre
Tel: 02890 97 2727
Fax: 02890 97 2828
If you are waiting for your loans to be paid into your account, make sure that you have:
1. Completed and returned your Application Form
- You will have received your loan Application Form through the post
- This can also be completed online (www.studentfinanceni.co.uk)
2. Returned the Declaration Form
- Student Finance will process your application and if successful, they will send you your Financial Notification letter which outlines your payment plans. They will also include a Declaration Form, which you must sign and return.
3. Registered for the new academic year through Qsis
- Once Student Finance receives your Declaration Form, they require the University to confirm your attendance. We can only confirm your attendance when you have fully registered
- If you are a new student, you will have received a Welcome and Registration pack from the University which includes full details on how and when to register (10 steps online and matriculation on-site)
- If you are a returning student you must complete the Registration Wizard through Qsis (10 steps online)
- If you have completed the Registration Wizard, you will be sent a confirmation email to your Queen’s email account.
Within a week or two of completing the above steps, you should receive your payments.