Setting Goals and Objectives.
Using the SMART Model to set your objectives...
SMART objectives will mean that you are more likely to succeed. Being 'specific' with your objectives will mean that your objectives have some meaning and focus. If your objectives are 'measurable' then you will be able to know if you have achieved your objective. There is no point in setting objectives that are beyond your reach, therefore you need to ensure your objectives are 'achievable' but also 'realistic'.
Study Planner Tools.
Francesco Cirillo’s Pomodoro Technique (TM) is a productivity booster and helps with time management
1. Select a task to be accomplished
2. Set the Pomodoro (a kitchen timer or even the timer on your phone) to 25 minutes.
3. Work on the task until the timer rings.
4. Then put a check on your sheet of paper to mark where you reached.
5. Take a short break (around five minutes).
6. Every four Pomodoros take a longer break (up to an hour).
Free online Tomato Timer!