Development and future readiness
Online learning and resources
If you are unable to attend a training session but feel that you still require some help, we have prepared a range of resources which may help you
Research Skills Master Programme is a comprehensive training resource for Postgraduate Research Students at Queen’s University.
Each of these online courses contributes half a day towards the 30-day suggested allocation for training and development.
They provide researchers at all stages of their research with a broad range of essential research skills.
For information on how to access this course consult the user guide below :
- Online courses user guide [Login Required] (this information is currently being updated and may be temporarily unavailable)
Feedback and further information
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
To download a PDF version of our webinars and useful online learning resources select the appropriate PDF below:
- Constructing Paragraphs
- Writing with Energy
- Writing Introductions
- Writing Conclusions
- Dealing with Secondary Literature
- Exploring Grammar for PhD Writers
- Structuring the Thesis
- Writing a Conference Paper