26/02/2019 - 26/02/2019
10:00AM - 4:00PM
Graduate School, TR7
The ability to negotiate is a key skill for any postgraduate student to master.
Join us for a high energy, interactive, training session and you will get:
• An insight into key negotiation theories and concepts
• Practical and useful negotiation skills and strategies
We will explore:
• Your personal negotiation style
• The negotiation process & two different types of negotiation
• The importance of rapport and preparation
• Negotiation theories such as BATNA & ZOPA
• Cross cultural negotiation tips
• A practical negotiation exercise
Why this session?
The facilitator will use a blend of negotiation theories, case studies and practical experiential learning activities to examine the latest thinking in negotiation and conflict resolution.
Bookable from 29/01/2019