Welcome to the Graduate School
Graduate School Weekly Update
Welcome to the Graduate School Weekly Update!
Training provided by the Graduate School can be booked via MyFuture.
Once logged in go to:
Events > Workshops (Careers, Grad School & LDS)
Type 'GS' as a key word to get a list of training and events provided by the Graduate School.
Graduate School Highlights
Postgraduate Exchange Session
We want to hear from you!
Did you participate in Welcome and Induction activities this year? If so, we want to hear from you!
The Graduate School is always keen to hear about the postgraduate experience at Queen’s in order to enhance and improve its offering for both new and continuing students. If you would like to share your thoughts, join us for an informal exchange session on Thursday 21 February at 12.30 in Training Room 2.
The meeting will last approximately one hour and a tasty lunch will be provided as a thank you. If you would like to come along, for catering purposes, please confirm your attendance via email to email@example.com before Monday 18 February 2019.
Food for thought in advance:
- What Graduate School activities or events have you attended this academic year?
- Which activities or programmes were most enjoyable or beneficial to you?
- What information did you not receive prior to starting your course that you would have found useful?
- How would you improve the postgraduate welcome and/or programme?
- What advice would you give to new postgraduate students?