If you made Queen's your Firm choice and enrol in September 2013, you could receive a merit based scholarship which reduces your tuition fees each year.
Eligible students* who achieve AAB at A-level, or the equivalent in other qualifications (as determined by the Admissions and Access Service), will qualify for a scholarship of £2,500, those who achieve ABB at A-level or the equivalent in other qualifications will qualify for £1,750, and those who satisfy the conditions of their offer (if lower) will qualify for £1,250.
There is no application process for these scholarships ie. students who meet the criteria will be identified automatically.
Scholarships of up to £2,500 for 2013 entry
|Achieve A, A, B or higher at A-Level
|Achieve A, B, B at A-Level
|Achieve Offer Grade
- Students must be from England, Scotland or Wales, and paying tuition fees of £9,000.
- Students must make Queen's University their firm choice through their UCAS application.
- Scholarships exclude students applying for Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy.
- Students must achieve a minimum of A, A, B grades at A-level or equivalent in other qualifications (as determined by the Admissions and Access Service) to qualify for the £2,500 scholarship.
- Students must achieve a minimum of A, B, B grades at A-level or equivalent in other qualifications (as determined by the Admissions and Access Service) to qualify for the £1,750 scholarship.
- Students must satisfy the conditions specified in their offer to qualify for the £1,250 scholarship. Please note that Queen's, like most comparable Universities and as stated in our Prospectus and Admissions Policy, makes offers in terms of grades rather than UCAS tariff points.
- Only one of the above scholarships will be awarded to any individual student.
Belfast: No.1 for cost of living
Hear from our students