Students are strongly recommended to view the Step 9 simulation before selecting classes. The simulations will only work on Internet Explorer. For other browsers, and on Macs, you can view each HTML page individually.
- Step 9 - Class Enrolment and Clash Checking - Internet Explorer Simulation
- Changing Classes within a Course (out of Virtual classes) - Internet Explorer Simulation
- Step 9 - Class Enrolment and Clash Checking - Other Browsers and Macs
- Changing Classes within a Course (out of Virtual classes) - Other Browsers and Macs
Wizard - Internet Explorer simulations
- Step 1 - Demographic Information
- Step 2 - Addresses
- Step 3 - Phone Numbers
- Step 4 - Email address
- Step 5 - Emergency Contacts
- Step 6 - Other Information/Equal Opportunity
- Step 7 - Chaplaincy
- Step 8 - Data Protection Statement
- Step 10 - Financial Registration
Wizard - Other Browsers and Macs
For FAQ's relating to the Enrolment and Registration Wizard click here.
For FAQ's relating to the Welcome Pack click here.