CCRCB students have an excellent record in the completion of postgraduate research degrees, leading to further careers in academia, industry and healthcare.
CCRCB offers PhD studentships in a range of research areas including advanced radiotherapy, brain tumours, breast, gastrointestinal, genito-urinary, ovarian and haematological malignancies. Opportunities are also available within the areas of genomics and cancer bioinformatics.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply via the University's Direct Application Portal.
For any CCRCB Postgraduate queries please contact Miss Jenni Byers: email@example.com
Further sources of information for current/prospective students:
- CCRCB Postgraduate Information Flyer
- CCRCB Postgraduate Handbook 2014-15
- Postgraduate Researcher Development Programme
- School Postgraduate and Professional Development Office
- Queen's University Graduate School