NICRF Cardiac Clinical Physiology
The Cardiac Clinical Physiology team is primarily a diagnostic imaging service aimed at supporting studies with diagnostic imaging and quantitative assessment to meet study requirements. The team assists with activities such as:
- Advice on diagnostic imaging requirement during study set-up.
- Assistance with study costing and set-up.
- Echocardiographic imaging in line with specific study requirements.
- Same day physiologist reporting and analysis (BSE Accredited Echocardiographer)
- Specialist expertise in assessment of complex congenital heart disease.
- Qlab (Version 9) with Philips CMQ (cardiac motion quantification software) for assessment of strain deformation data.
- Appointment scheduling and administration.
For general enquiries, please contact us at our general email account: email@example.com or via phone: 028 9504 0342