PhD - Civil Engineering, The University of Manchester, UK
MSc - Civil Engineering, Cairo University, Egypt
BSc - Civil Engineering, Zagazig University, Egypt
• Mathematical modeling of groundwater flow and mass transport in hydrogeologic systems by numerical methods including model development.
• Multiphase flow and transport in contaminated aquifers.
• Nonequilibrium sorption of organic chemicals to porous media.
• Seepage flow through dams and under hydraulic structures.
• Stochastic analysis of heterogeneous porous media.
• Slope stability analysis using probabilistic models.
I teach the following modules:
1. Hydrogeology 1 (CIV4017) Semester 1- MSc in Environmental Engineering students.
2. Design 3 (CIV3007), Semester 1 - Stage 3 students.
3. Coordinator, Fluid Mechanics (Fluids1- CIV1008), Semester 2 - Stage 1 students.
4. Computer Modelling of Contaminant Transport (CIV8011), Semester 2 MSc students in Water resources, and MSc in Environmental Engineering.