Mrs Barbara Jemphrey
Email Address: email@example.comTelephone Direct Line: (028) 9097 4541Room: 1.4
- LLB Second Class honours first division (QUB)
- CPLS (QUB)
- PGCHET (QUB)
- Fellow of Higher Teaching Academy
- Barbara Jemphrey qualified as a solicitor in 1989. She worked in a private practice and in house until being appointmented to the Institute in 2001.
- Barbara was appointed Chairman of Northern Ireland Valuation Tribunals in 2007.
- Barbara was appointed a part time teaching fellow at the Institute in 2001 and made a Senior Teaching Fellow in 2007.
- High Court Practice and Procedure
- Chancery Court Practice and Procedure
- Legal Writing and Drafting
- Practice Issues
- Coroners Court Practice Elective
- Advanced Company Elective.
Barbara has provided CPD courses to external agencies including Northern Ireland Social Care, Medical and Dental Training NI, Law Society of NI.
Barbara is coach for the IPLS Mediation Team.