Contact Details:Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone Direct Line: (028) 9097 5410Room: 1.4
- LLB Second Class honours first division (QUB)
- CPLS (QUB)
- PGCHET (QUB)
- Fellow of Higher Teaching Academy
- Barbara Jemphrey qualified as a solicitor in 1989. She worked in a private practice and in house until being appointmented to the Institute in 2001.
- Barbara was appointed Chairman of Northern Ireland Valuation Tribunals in 2007.
- Barbara was appointed a part time teaching fellow at the Institute in 2001 and made a Senior Teaching Fellow in 2007.
- High Court Practice and Procedure
- Chancery Court Practice and Procedure
- Legal Writing and Drafting
- Practice Issues
- Coroners Court Practice Elective
- Advanced Company Elective.
Barbara has provided CPD courses to external agencies including Northern Ireland Social Care, Medical and Dental Training NI, Law Society of NI.
- Certificate for Forensic Investigation
- Certificate for Commercial Conveyancing
- Certificate for Company Law
Certificate for Business Law
Barbara is coach for the IPLS Mediation Team.