International Summer School, 21 July - 8 August 2014
| || || || |
About the Programme
This three-week programme has participants of all ages (18 - 60+) and from a variety of backgrounds. Students are administrators, teachers and professors as well as undergraduates and postgraduates and those who simply have a passion for Irish history and culture. Lectures and seminars are given by internationally-acclaimed scholars on various aspects of the study of Ireland, including history, politics, anthropology, film and theatre, language, music and literature.
Participants will have a variety of options (Option 2A, Option 2B or Option 2C) to choose from in week 2 which will allow them to explore specific topics in more depth. Please take a look at the 2014 programme at the link below.
- Find out more about the programme
- Why choose this Irish Studies Summer School
- 2014 Programme
- How to apply for 2014 (including applicants from India)
- Assessment and Credit
- Student Feedback
- Getting to Belfast
- Visas | Healthcare | Living Costs
- Excursions and Photographs
- International Connections
- Tenth Anniversary Celebrations
Interview on BBC Radio Ulster's Good Morning Ulster Programme - Dr Dominic Bryan & Merri Fefles . (Thursday 5 August 2010).