The fees for the International Summer School at Queen’s are extremely competitive. The total package for the three weeks includes accommodation (20 nights) and cooked breakfast. (Please note: no reduction in fees for participants arriving late/departing early).
This programme is not only highly competitive in terms of cost - it is also provided to the highest standard. Queen's is one of the Top 20 United Kingdom universities out of a total of more than 170 which have been independently assessed to measure both the quality of teaching and the excellence of research.
The fees for 2013 are as below:£ 1,640 includes:
- All tuition
- Accommodation in single ensuite room (own shower and toilet) on campus with cooked breakfast
- Fieldtrips and cultural visits
- Meals while on fieldtrips
- As above but accommodation in single room with washhand basin only. Shared shower and toilet facilities on each floor.
£ 1,000 includes:
- Tuition and all field trips but no accommodation
Please note that these fees do not include air fares or day-to-day living expenses such as meals.