How to apply
Download Application Form 2014 (available by 6 December). Please complete and post to:
Summer School Administrator
Institute of Irish Studies
Queen's University Belfast
Closing date for receipt of applications is 30 May 2014.
If you are applying for a Scholarship to the Summer School, please visit our Scholarships page. (Please note the deadline for scholarships).
Important Points to Note:
- Applicants must be aged 18 or over by 20 July 2014.
- Applications cannot be accepted unless transcripts, 2 official sized photographs and payment details are received. Fees will be debited from credit cards at beginning of June 2014.
- Students, no matter what their age or academic background, and even if they do not want to be assessed for credit, must submit some evidence of their academic record along with their summer school application, usually in the form of a transcript or copy of their academic awards.
- Students who withdraw from the programme once fees have been paid will be charged an administration fee of £50.
- Please send your application by post only to the above address.
- The programme must be taken in its entirety and is not available on a 'pick and choose' basis - no reduction in fees for participants arriving late/departing early.