Irish Studies Summer School
| || || || |
About the Programme
From 2017 our International Summer School moves from a three-week to a fully accredited four-week programme. It continues to run in association with our succesful Fulbright Commission Summer Institute. The Summer School dates for 2017 will be Monday 26th June to Friday 21st July (inclusive).
Participants of all ages (18+) and from a wide variety of backgrounds are welcome. Our participants have been administrators, teachers and professors as well as undergraduates and postgraduates, as well as those who simply have a passion for Irish history and culture. Lectures and seminars are given by internationally-acclaimed scholars on various aspects of the study of Ireland, including literature, history, politics, anthropology, geography, film and theatre, language and music, and the programme include a series of field trips to sites across Northern Ireland.
Download the flyer for 2017 by clicking the link - Irish Studies Summer School Flyer.
Handbook (to be updated for 2017)
Programmes and options (to be updated for 2017)
- • Summer School Programme with History Option2016
- • Summer School Programme with History Option
- • Summer School Programme with Heritage Option
- Summer School Programme with Literature & Language Option
Why Irish Studies at Queen's?
Reading List (to be updated for 2017)
- How to apply (to be updated for 2017)
- Scholarships (to be updated for 2017)
- Assessment and Credit (to be updated for 2017)
- Visas | Healthcare
- Contact Details