Mission, Vision, Values
Our mission is to equip leaders to transform local and global business and society through education and research.
Our vision is to be an internationally engaged, recognised, and accredited management school that interacts with and influences business and society.
As a University, Queen’s has five core values in terms of what we believe, how we aim to behave and what we aspire to be as an international organisation. These core values are respect, integrity, excellence, ambition and connected.
These values are at the heart of Queen's Management School, and we seek to impart them to all who participate in the School’s activities. Our values have the helpful acronym ICARE.
- Integrity - leaders who hold themselves and others to account, and are mindful of their ethical, social and environmental responsibilities.
- Connected - leaders who play an active role in global society whilst embracing the unique history and culture of the region.
- Ambition - leaders who pursue personal development, face challenges and seek opportunities as a means to develop robust and dynamic business and society.
- Respect - leaders who act with humility, recognise personal contribution, and have the ability to inspire others as a means to create positive change in society.
- Excellence - leaders who will be known for the pursuit of excellence and will draw on the region’s rich industrial and entrepreneurial heritage to pursue cutting-edge solutions to business and societal problems.