2019 NI Business Challenge
6/02/2019 - 6/02/2019
9:30AM - 5:30PM
Queen’s Management School, in partnership with BDO Northern Ireland and Henderson Group, have launched the NI Business Challenge for 2019.
Aimed at Year 13 and 14 students studying A-Level Business Studies, the competition now in its 2nd year will take place on the 6th February 2019 at Queen’s Management School at Riddell Hall.
The NI Business Challenge supports the NI Business Studies curriculum and facilitates the development of pupils’ business skills and knowledge in an enjoyable and interactive forum.
Representatives from BDO Northern Ireland, Henderson Group and Queen’s Management School will make up the judging panel on the day with the winning school team receiving VIP tickets for a Belfast Giants game, £500 for their school and a bespoke trophy.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED:
- Your School can submit up to two teams, each comprising 4-5 year 13 and/or year 14 pupils
- Register your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7 December 2019
- The event will be held at Queen’s Management School (Riddell Hall, 185 Stranmillis Road, Belfast) on Wednesday February 6 2019
- At the event, teams will present their findings on the case study which you can view here: Henderson Group Case Study
- Our judging panel will include Laura Jackson (Partner, BDO Northern Ireland), Ron Whitten (Chief Financial Officer, Henderson Group), Bronagh Luke (Head of Corporate Marketing, Henderson Group) and Prof Ciaran Connolly (Queen’s Management School).