MS_WPS_MAN_09_2 - Local Enterprise Agency Loan Funds in the UK - Addressing the Small Firm Finance Gap? By David Irwin and Dr Jonathan M Scott.
MS_WPS_MAN_09_3 - Board Gender Diversity and Performance in UK Companies. By Prof Lynn Martin, Dr Jonathan M Scott, Prof Stephen Roper and Dr Izzy Warren-Smith.
MS_WPS_MAN_09_4 - "Enter the Dragoness" - Firm Growth, Finance, Guanxi and Gender in China. By Dr Jonathan M Scott, Prof Richard T Harrison, Dr Javed Hussain and Cindy Millman
MS_WPS_MAN_09_5 - Sticking Points and Contingent Outcomes: The Influence of Path Dependence, Regional Preconditions and 'Institutional Mode' on Local Cluster Promotion. By Dr Mike Crone.
MS_WPS_MAN_09_6 - Practising Local Cluster Initiatives: Insights and Lessons from an Irish Case. By Dr Mike Crone.
- Firms and Innovative Conflict Management Systems in Ireland. By Bill Roche, UCD and Paul Teague.
- Help or Hindrance? South Asian Women in the Family Firm. By Spinder Dhaliwal, Jonathan M Scott and Javed Hussain.
- A Real Options Approach to Trade Remedies: A Study of the US Anti-dumping Process. By Johan Lindeque and Steve McGuire
- Ethnic Entrepreneurship in Reverse in the UK: Is there Gender Bias in Access to Finance for South Asian Women Entrepreneurs? By Jonathan Scott, javed Hussain, Harry Matlay and Geoff Whittam
- Experiential Learning, New Venture Creation, Strategic Entrepreneurship, Knowlwdge and Competency in the University Context. By Jonathan Scott, David Gibson and John Thompson
- Fitting in or Standing Out? Gender Performances within the Context of the High Technology Business Incubator. By Maura McAdam, Susan Marlow
- Line Managers and the Management of Workpalce Conflict: Evidence from Ireland. By Paul Teague and William K. Roche