Applicants will normally be required to have an undergraduate Honours degree, the equivalent of a UK Honours degree, upper second class, in:
- Economics or
- other relevant quantitative subject, from a suitably quality-assured university.
We welcome applications from a diverse range of applicants so will also consider previous work experience alongside academic qualifications.
International applicants should also have one of the following:
- An IELTS score of 6.5 with not less than 5.5 in each of the four component elements of listening, reading, speaking and writing taken within the last 2 years
- A TOEFL score of 575+ (paper-based) or 90+ (internet-based), taken within the last 2 years
- 65% in the INTO English Language Exit Test
- An alternative English Language qualification recognised by Queen’s University Belfast
- A first or good second class Honours degree from a university based in the UK, Republic of Ireland or other suitably quality-assured location where the medium of instruction is English