- Court of Justice's Law Links
- Venice Commission - Democracy through Law
- Maastricht ELSweb (Excellent links to European Jurisdictions and European law)
- Admin.net - Legal Resources of Different National Jurisdictions
- Private Comparative Law Page (includes links to Projects on Harmonisation of European Private Law)
- Constitutional Courts (COE site)
- Governments and Courts on the Web
- LII's Eye on the Courts (Notable judicial decisions on the Web)
- Institute for Advanced Legal Studies Law Resources
- Roman Law: Ius Civile , Fordham Resources .
- Legal texts: Ancient , Medieval , Liberty Constitutional Classics (including some Roman Law, Grotius, Vindiciae, Pufendorf, Vattel, Vitoria).
Comparative Law Journals
- American Journal of Comparative Law.
- Cardozo Electronic Law Bulletin
- Forum Constitutionis Europae . Discussions on European constitutional law.
- European Review of Private Law (Table of contents only)
- Maastricht Journal (Table of contents only)
- Duke Journal of Comparative & International Law
- Cardozo Journal of International and Comparative Law
I nstitutions organised by jurisdiciton
- Northern Ireland Assembly
- Northern Ireland Executive
- Northern Ireland Office
- Northern Ireland Courts Service and for court cases see British and Irish Legal Information Institute
- NI Human Rights Commission
- NI Equality Commission
- NI Parades Commission
- Northern Ireland Act, 1998 and other NI legislation
- Police Service of Northern Ireland
- House of Commons' Northern Ireland Affairs Committee Home Page
- Law Society of Northern Ireland
- The Courts Service and the Scotttish Courts Service .
- The UK's highest courts are the House of Lords (Judicial body) and the Privy Council. The HL is found at House of Lords - Judicial Business ; the PC is found at Judicial Committee of the Privy Council : the PC decides devolution cases as well as Commonwealth cases.
- See also British and Irish Legal Information Institute
- Parliament: House of Commons and House of Lords and Hansard (i.e. Parliamentary Debates).
- Scottish Parliament , Scottish Executive
- Lord Chancellor's Department - important reviews of judicial independnece, access to justice, etc.
- Prime Minister's Office , Home Office , Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Law Commission
- Human Rights Act 1998 . Note that the Home Office and FCO (above) each have a Human Rights Unit page.
- Legal Services Commission , Community Legal Service and its advice page
- Employment Appeals Tribunal
- Equal Opportunities Commission , Commission for Racial Equality and Disability Rights Commission
- UK online - portal to Government business
- Bar Council
- British and Irish Ombudsmen
- Government of Ireland . This is an extremely useful portal - The Attorney General's page includes Statutes 1922-1997; there are also parliamentary debates.
- Courts Service page
- Irish Law Site and the Irish Legal Information Initiative
- British and Irish Legal Information Institute
- Equality Authority
- Referendum Commission
- Labour Court
- Irish Foreign Affairs Human Rights Unit
- Law Reform Commission
- British and Irish Ombudsmen
- The Irish Constitution and the Northern Ireland Peace Agreement (aka Good Friday or Belfast Agreement) are available at http://www.gov.ie/taoiseach/publication/default.htm
- Law Society of Ireland and the Bar Council ; the former is very useful.
- Legifrance (includes texts and case law)
- Courts: Le Conseil Constitutionnel - La Cour de Cassation - Le Conseil d'Etat (includes access to annual reports and some case law)
- Les cahiers du Conseil constitutionnel
- Pages personnelles d'Informations Juridiques par Jérôme Rabenou
- Cujas Library . Outstanding collection of links for French law research.
- Civil Code (in German) and other statutes
- Bundestag and Bundesregierung
- Courts: Bundesverfassungsgericht (Federal Constitutional Court)
- Case law: German Case Law , Online BVerfGE Reports and English Abstracts of selected BVerfG case, GLA Oxford English translations of German decisions
- Humboldt Forum Recht - On line German Law Journal (some in English)
- German Law Archive (Oxford) German resources in English (statutes, case law, bibliographies)
- Juristisches Internetprojekt Saarbrücken , including Bundesgerichte (Federal Courts)
- Diverse: Verlag CH Beck - Forum Deutsches Recht
- The Federal Authorities of the Swiss Confederation , including texts (Acrobat required)
- University of Lausanne Law Links
- Constitutional Court
- Wits Law Schools (Including the Constitutional Court and its decisions)
- South African Parliament
- Australasian Legal Information Institute
- High Court of Australia
- Human Rights and Equal Opportunities
- Indian Parliament and Supreme Court
- Law Commission
- Ministry of Law and Justice Department of Women and Child Development
- All India Reporter
- Supreme Court of India (unofficial site)
- Law Information Centre