QUEEN’S UNIVERSITY BELFAST A-LEVEL ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIPS 2019
Are you entering QUB for the first time to undertake a primary degree?
QUEEN’S UNIVERSITY BELFAST
A-LEVEL ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIP COMPETITION 2019
All students entering the University for the first time to undertake a primary degree, and who have achieved at least three ‘A’ grades at A-Level (including AVCEs), are eligible to enter the University’s annual A-Level Entrance Scholarship Competition to receive one (or more) of the following awards:
- Sullivan Scholarship - £800 per annum for three years (1 award)
- David Russell Lappin Scholarship - £600 per annum for three years (1 award)
- John Sinclair Porter Scholarship - £600 per annum for three years (2 awards)
- Sullivan (RBAI) Scholarship - £200 per annum for three years (1 award)
- Reid-Harwood Scholarship - £800 per annum for three years (1 award)
- Megaw Scholarship - £1,500 for one year (1 award)
- Pakenham Scholarships - £200 per annum for three years (2 awards)
- Dunwoody Scholarships - £500 per annum for three years (2 awards).
The recipients will be determined on the basis of their three best A-Level marks, combined with individual criteria of awards. The onus will be on each applicant to forward completed application forms, together with documentary evidence of their uniform examination marks at A2 level, to Academic Affairs, Administration Building, Level 6, Queen’s University Belfast, University Road, Belfast, BT7 1NN
Closing Date: 4:00pm on Wednesday 16 October 2019
Application forms may be downloaded from: https://www.qub.ac.uk/directorates/AcademicStudentAffairs/AcademicAffairs/ScholarshipsandAwards/ScholarshipOpportunities/
Application forms will also be available at registration.
Awards will be made by the University’s Scholarships and Awards Group in November 2019. Payment of scholarships will be made during Semester 2, subject to confirmation of satisfactory academic performance in Semester 1.
Only the successful candidates will be contacted once the exercise is complete.
Awards are subject to funding availability.