Dr Brian McCaw
BSc(Hons) PhD MBA MPSNI
Manager of the Distance Learning Centre
T: +44 (0)28 9097 2004
Dr McCaw joined the School in November 1999. He is responsible for managing and developing the content and uptake of the postgraduate Distance learning courses provided by the School of Pharmacy.
- Marketing of courses
- Recruitment and registration of students
- Co-ordination and distribution of study materials
- Authoring and updating courseware
- Establishing examination centres and arranging examinations worldwide
- Identification and development of new courses and / or markets
- Liaison with external examiners
- Evaluation of student feedback on the Centre's activities
- Supervision and training of staff within the Centre
In addition, he lectures on the undergraduate course and has an interest in the application of Internet technology to distance learning.