Job Opportunities at JAM Junior Academy of Music, School of Arts, English & Languages.
We are looking to appoint Flute music tutor to join our current our current teaching staff.
- Have experience in individual and/or group teaching of primary and secondary school children
- Be familiar with Kodaly, Dalcroze and Orff approach to music teaching
- Be passionate about teaching music, curious about enhancing and developing their own teaching style, and able to adapt to each pupil’s needs
- Be able to work with children across a range of ages: 4-8 years old or 8-17 years old
- Be flexible in terms of working hours
- Be available on Saturdays
- Have a university degree in music or equivalent professional experience
All posts are subject to annual contract with the possibility of being renewed on an annual basis. The remuneration is £23 per hour. Everyone considered will be subject to a police check before being offered a position on the programme.
Interviews will be held during the summer months.
Positions will commence 23 September 2017, with in-house training and workshops taking place in early September at weekends.
Please submit a current CV and cover letter to
Teaching and Assessment Support – Expression of Interest
School of Arts, English and Languages
The School of Arts, English and Languages is compiling a list of suitably qualified individuals willing to provide teaching and assessment support on Masters-level taught modules for the academic year 2017-2018.
In accordance with the University’s Policy on the Provision of Teaching Support by Postgraduate Research Students, it is not possible for these students to be involved in teaching at Masters level.
Other interested applicants should complete the form below and return it to Karen Blemmings, School Manager (email@example.com), by 4pm on Friday 11th August. A current CV should also be included.