Welcome and Induction Programme
WELCOME AND INDUCTION PROGRAMME (New Students)
Level 1 Students
- All Level 1 students are expected to attend the School’s Welcome and Induction Programme.
- The programme runs between Monday 17th September and Friday 21st September.
- A copy of the timetable is available by clicking the following link (please note that all students have been allocated to one of three groups depending on their degree programme. It is important that you ensure you are reading the correct timetable for your degree programme)
- The three groups are:
Group 1 (Electrical and Electronic Engineering; Software and Electronic Systems Engineering)
Group 2 (Games Development; Business Information Technology; Computing and Information Technology)
Group 3 (Computer Science; Software Engineering)
- The Welcome Week will be in the Bernard Crossland Building: 18 Malone Road. Please click the following link to show you a map of where the Bernard Crossland Building is located.
View a map of how to get to the Bernard Crossland Building
Direct Entry Students Level 2 and Level 3
- Although Direct entry students are not required to attend the Welcome and Induction Programme, they are more than welcome to attend if they wish.
- A special induction event for Level 2 Direct Entry students will be held at 5pm on Tuesday 18th September in the Bernard Crossland Building.
A special induction event for International Students will be held at 1.30pm on Friday 21st
September in the Bernard Crossland Building.