School of Medicine, Dentistry and Biomedical Science
Medicine at Queen's 2018, Open Day
REGISTRATIONS FOR THIS EVENT HAVE NOW CLOSED
We may run another event soon based on interest. If you are interested in attending a similar event in the future, please email email@example.com
The School of Medicine, Dentistry and Biomedical Science would like to invite you to a Medicine Open Day at Queen's University Belfast. This event will be aimed at pupils who are considering applying to study Medicine at QUB for 2019 entry.
This event will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Hear from the Admissions Lead for Medicine - Dr. Inez Cooke
- Hear from different Academics about different career opportunities and working life in General Practice or as a Pathologist or Surgeon
- Interactive Activities in Anatomy, Physiology and Clinical Skills
- Speak with current students about their personal experiences and gain a real insight into what student life at Queen's could be like for you
- View state of the art learning facilities
- Meet the academics and ask any questions you may have about Medicine as a career
- Find out more about studying Medicine at Queen's including course content, hours of study, and assessment methods.
Attendance at this event is highly recommended for those interested in studying Medicine at Queen’s University Belfast
We look forward to welcoming you to Queen’s University Belfast
Click HERE to download the event plan for the day