Information about forthcoming summer studentships in CME 2014
- Tuesday 14th January 2014 - Details of available projects released
- Friday 14th February 2014 - Deadline for receipt of applications
- Wednesday 2nd April 2014 - Successful applicants informed
The Centre for Medical Education provides a unique opportunity for undergraduate students to participate in education research and development projects during the summer months. Each participant will be assigned to a project supervisor. The projects will run for up to eight weeks between June and August and you will work Monday to Friday on a full-time basis.
Students currently enrolled for Medicine in years 1, 2 and 3 are eligible to apply. Each summer studentship typically pays a stipend of £150 per week.
Students from all Universities are welcome to apply.
Once the application process opens in January you will be asked to submit a:
- current CV including your full academic profile, or transcript
- completed application form
Project Titles and Supervisors
These will be made available from 14th January 2014. Examples of previous projects include:
- Moving and Handling eLearning Package
- Pathology Virtual Case Development
- Research project on the impact of the Family Attachment Scheme on patients
- Review Study of Genes, Molecules and Processes module