DCPNI 2018 Annual Conference, AGM & Awards Dinner
29/11/2018 - 29/11/2018
9:30AM - 11:00PM
Galgorm Resort and Spa, Galgorm, County Antrim, BT42 1EA
Variable - Please check the booking site
Minding our Health: Supporting Psychological Wellbeing at Work
Staff psychological and emotional well-being is critical for delivering effective health and social care.
This conference will explore psychological approaches and interventions in optimizing organizational effectiveness and staff wellbeing.
The Conference will be of interest to psychologists from all Divisions, commissioners, and all colleagues involved in the delivery or management of Staff Health and Well-being Services.
Our Keynote Speakers include:
- Professor Finian Buckley, Dublin City University
- Professor Michael West, University of Lancashire
- Dr Paul Flaxman, City University of London
Our Invited Speakers include:
- Dr Dympna Browne, Belfast Trust
- Dr Kerry Sweeney, South Eastern Trust
- Dr Emma Carroll, Northern Trust
- Dr Michele Kavanagh, Sunnyside Clinic Belfast
- Dr Olwyn Matier, Northern Trust