Green Challenge Project
Do you have an exciting and innovative idea to promote environmental awareness and foster positive behavioural change across the University?
We are looking to you, the student community of Queen's for an exciting and innovative idea for a project which will promote environmental awareness within the University.
We are offering grants of up to £500 to help you implement your Green Idea - no matter how big or small, if you think it will make a difference, we want to hear about it.
You can be part of a society, a club or a group of friends who are keen to host and promote a special themed event.
Or perhaps you have got a great idea for a project that could engage students in your School or Accommodation block about the environmental issues facing us today?
Think you have got one?
If so, then we want to hear from you- click here to find out how to apply.
- Deadline for applications - 12 Noon Friday 18 November 2016
- Successful Projects will be notified by- Friday 2 December 2016
- Successful Projects must be implemented by Friday 5 May 2017
If you have any queries about the Green Challenge Project please contact the Environmental Manager:
- Green Challenge Promotional Flier
- Green Challenge Promotional Poster
- Green Challenge Email signature
View the Green Challenge projects from 2015-16 here.