- The 10 minute Cycle Challenge is a fun, free event, for both experienced and new cyclists!
- The Challenge is open to all staff and will run for three weeks from 6 to 26 June 2012, finishing just after Bike to Work Week
- Prizes are available on a national and local level while teams within the University will also be competing for cycling vouchers kindly supplied by McConvey Cycles
To take part in the Challenge:
- Get a team of 3 - 6 people together. Every team must have a 'new' cyclist - that's someone who hasn't cycled in the past six months
- There is no mimimum number of trips a new cyclist must make for this challenge
- Once your team has a name and a Captain, participants can register for the Challenge using the Journey Logger.
- Every participant must register individually and log their own trips