CSIT 9th Annual Cyber Security Summit
CSIT 9th Annual Cyber Security Summit will be held in Belfast on Wednesday 8th and Thursday 9th May 2019.
Part of the Summit’s uniqueness is its bringing together the international research community alongside industry leaders, government policy makers, start-ups and SMEs from around the world.
For researchers and technologists, the event will focus on planning today for the cyber security challenges of tomorrow. In terms of innovation, this event represents an opportunity to learn from, and contribute to, the growth of new cyber security companies with global ambitions.
We are delighted to welcome a high calibre of speakers including:
- Prof Máire O'Neill - Principal Investigator, CSIT
- Marc French - SVP & Chief Trust Officer, Mimecast
- Kevin R. Powers - J.D. Founding Director, MS in Cybersecurity Policy & Governance Program, Boston College
- Jim Marsden - Sr. Director of IT, Global Information Security Development & Delivery at Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Patrick Magee - Chief Commercial Officer, British Business Bank
- Ben Azvine - Global Head of Security Research & Innovation - BT
Click link below to view 2019 Briefing Document and Agenda.
2018 Summit Highlights
Watch some of the highlights of last year’s Summit on our YouTube channel here.
View last years report here: Summit Report