The Social and Physical Activity Programme is now available here
Details of symposia, oral and poster presentations are now online. Click here for more details
Oral presentations will be delivered under the follwing themed sessions:
- Active ageing
- Physical activity in diseased populations
- Physical activity determinants in children
- Social disadvantage
- Non-communicable diseases
- Workplace physical activity
- Children and young people – community approaches
- School-based interventions
- Built environment
- Children and young people – movement skills
- Physical activity campaigns
- Determinants and mediators of physical activity
- Children and young people – measurement and determinants
Guidlines for oral and poster presentations have been added to the website. Click here for more information
We are delighted to announce that two early career researchers have been awarded a plenary presentation at HEPA Europe 2016. More information can be found here.
The deadline for the submission of late breaking abstracts is 5th August 2016. If you would like more information, please visit the late breaking abstracts page on our website.
If you are experiencing problems with the online payment system, in that you are being brought back to Login when you try to checkout - this is because you need to enable the Cookies on your browser. Should you still experience problems please phone or email using the contact details supplied on the website: here
We have opened the call for late breaking abstracts. These will only be accpeted as a poster presentation, and the deadline fror submission is 5th August 2016. For more information click here
The call for regular abstracts is now closed. However we will soon be offering the opportunity to submit your work as a late-breaking abstract. These will only be accpeted as a poster presentation, and the deadline will be 19th August 2016. Details to follow shortly...
We have extended the deadline for early bird registration until 17th June 2016 to give more people a chance to book at the reduced price.
We are pleased to annouce the HEPA Europe 2016 conference debate will be "The emperors new clothes: Is sedentary behaviour just physical inactvity by another name?"
The abstract portal is now open.
|Submission Deadline:||Friday 8th April 2016|
|Acceptance / Rejection Notice by:||Friday 15th May 2016|
Oral / Poster Presentations
|Submission Deadline:||Monday 9th May 2016|
|Acceptance / Rejection Notice by:||Friday 27th May 2016|
HEPA Europe 2016 is coming
Walking the Walk: what should the public health policy response be to the evidence for physical activity
Plenary sessions will include:
- National and regional approaches to physical activity promotion and surveillance knowledge translation
- Knowledge translation
- Individual, social and environmental approaches to addressing physical inactivity and sedentary behaviour
Further details to follow.....