How do I obtain my CAS?
This section contains important information regarding your Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS).
- You must have firmly accepted an unconditional offer (UF) before your Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) can be issued. This means that we must be in receipt of your final transcripts and certificates confirming the award of your qualifications and, if applicable, English language results. These documents may be scanned and emailed directly to email@example.com. Please make sure you include your UCAS ID number and full name in any correspondence with us. This will help us to administer your application efficiently.
- You will receive formal confirmation of your unconditional offer through your UCAS Track account, by way of an AS12 or AS12C letter. You should then visit www.qub.ac.uk/as12 in order to confirm that you wish to accept your offer and intend to take up your place.
- You must also complete the UK Visa and Immigration form (UKVI). This form will ask you to confirm if you have previously studied in the UK. Download UKVI form [word doc], complete and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You should include scanned copies of any previous UK Visa permission stamps.
- All applicants who are required to obtain ATAS clearance must provide evidence to the Admissions and Access Service that they have already submitted an application for ATAS clearance. This should be in the form of a screenshot from your application record on the ATAS online application system.
- And finally, please scan and email a copy of the photographic page of your passport to email@example.com.
Once in receipt of all the above, we will be able to proceed to issue your CAS.