This event is supported by the Department for Employment and Learning through its "Strengthening the all-Island Research Base" initiative and the Centre for Cancer Research and Cell Biology (CCRCB) of the Queen's University Belfast,along with UCD Conway Institute of Biomolecular and Biomedical Research
The second international conference Quantitative Biology and Bioinformatics in Modern Medicine will be held in the Conway Institite at the University College Dublin.
Confirmed Keynote Speakers (titles follow):
- Andreas Albrecht, Centre for Cancer Research and Cell Biology, Queen's University Belfast, UK
- Karl Broman, Dept of Biostatistics & Medical Informatics University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA
- Lars Bullinger, University of Ulm, Germany
- Frank Emmert-Streib, Centre for Cancer Research and Cell Biology, Queen's University Belfast, UK
- Liam Gallagher, University College Dublin, Ireland
- Peter Hamilton, Centre for Cancer Research and Cell Biology, Queen's University Belfast, UK
- Artemis Hatzigeorgiou, Alexander-Fleming-Institute, University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Herve Isambert, UMR168 Institut Curie, France
- Roy Johnston, University of Birmingham, UK
- Boris Kholodenko, Systems Biology Ireland, University College Dublin, Ireland
- Jason G. Mezey, Department of Biological Statistics and Computational Biology (BSCB) Cornell University, USA
- Liming Liang, Department of Epidemiology & Department of Biostatistics, Harvard School of Public Health, USA
- Carsten Wiuf, Bioinformatics Research Centre (BiRC) Aarhus University, Denmark
- Shu-Dong Zhang, Centre for Cancer Research and Cell Biology, Queen's University Belfast, UK
The conference invites poster submissions covering the topics listed above. Submissions will be reviewed based on the submission of an abstract, not exceeding one page, describing purpose and results of the presentation.
Guidlines for the abstract preparation and submission:
The abstract should not exceed one page, including citations, figures etc if required. The abstrat should be submitted as a pdf document via email.
Guidlines for the poster preparation:
Details about the dimensions will follow.
Please submit your abstract as a PDF or Word document by Email.
Local organization committee:
You can register for the conference here.
Questions regarding the registration? Please send an Email.
Questions regarding this conference?
Send an email.