Stay At Queen's
Due to a number of Queens email accounts being hacked over the weekend, email is currently being refused some domains. This means the we cannot currently reply to any emails you may be sending us. I.T. Facilities at Queen's University Belfast are taking steps to mitigate the problem. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Please telephone any queries through to 028 9097 4403.
Please do not try to apply for accommodation at this time, even if you have received an unconditional offer from Queen's University Belfast. Applications open in May 2016 for students starting their studies in September 2016, and in March 2016 for returning students. Students who live outside Northern Ireland are guaranteed accommodation.
Why choose Queen's Accommodation?
- In 2015, The Telegraph placed us in the top ten for UK University Accommodation
- We have invested £60m since 2000 in student accommodation with a recent lifecycle project investing in excess of £10m in the refurbishment of every student bedroom, kitchen and communal areas - to date 712 rooms have been completed and 99% of students were satisfied with their refurbished room.
- Our INTO students have endorsed our accommodation as we achieved 99% satisfaction in 2015
- Community Living – we have dedicated Residential Life team who are here to look after your welfare, create a sense of community and help you make the most of your student experience by organising lots of trips and events.
- No unexpected bills – with our all-inclusive rent* you will have no hidden surprises.
*includes utility bills, basic contents insurance, Wi-Fi, communal cleaning and all maintenance repairs with the exception of Willow Walk