For all maintenance repairs within Queen’s Accommodation, students are required to complete an Online Maintenance Request Form. Students can get help and advice regarding any maintenance issues and guidance on completing the Online Maintenance Request Form from the Student Plus Helpdesk at Elms Village Reception or by contacting the Helpdesk on +44 (0) 28 9097 4419.
Please note, when logging into the Online Maintenance System, students should use their Student ID Number as their Username. NO PASSWORD IS REQUIRED.
All maintenance repairs must be reported online except for emergencies which can be reported to the Student Plus Helpdesk at Elms Village Reception or by contacting the Helpdesk on +44 (0) 28 9097 4419.
Students can gain access to the Online Maintenance Request Form by clicking the button below:
To track your maintenance repair please click the button below:
For all maintenance repairs within Queen’s Accommodation, students are required to complete an online maintenance request form. Please click on the link below for step by step instructions:-
- If you need any assistance on completing the Online Maintenance Request Form you can contact the Student Plus Helpdesk on +44 (0) 28 9097 4419.
- If you have any maintenance queries then please call into the Elms Village Reception, NOT the Treehouse Reception, where maintenance staff will be happy to assist, or call the Student Plus Helpdesk on +44 (0) 28 9097 4419.
- Our maintenance staff at the Elms Village Reception Office will be in attendance from 9:00am until 5:00pm. Any maintenance requests that are reported online after 5:00pm will be dealt with the following morning when they are allocated to our contractors and will be completed under the correct timescale.
- If you have any Emergency Requests then please contact the Student Plus Helpdesk on +44 (0) 28 9097 4419 between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm. If it is between the hours of 5:00pm and 8:00am then please contact the Elms Village Reception on +44 (0) 28 9097 4525, so that your emergency request can be dealt with. Please note only emergency requests will be completed between the hours of 5:00pm and 8:00am. A list of priorities are located in the first tab.
- All jobs have to be logged on separately for each trade.
- Please note if the sockets in your room are not working students may use the computers provided in the Lounge at the Treehouse and you may use the kitchen and common room areas to recharge laptops.
- Our maintenance team have priorities set out for all maintenance requests which students should follow at all times. If a student gives a different priority to a maintenance request then the Student Plus Helpdesk will change the priority so that the request is completed within the correct timescale. All requests reported over the weekend will be logged on Monday morning and will be completed under the correct timescale. Please note any urgent requests will be repaired within 24 hours and will be completed depending on the time the request is reported. For example, if you have reported your sockets or main light are not working on a Tuesday morning at 11:00am, then the repair will be completed by Wednesday morning depending on the time the request is forwarded onto our Maintenance Contractors by our Helpdesk. Please note all repairs will be received by our Maintenance Helpdesk in an efficient and prompt manner.
- Students can also report their maintenance request online from computers across the Queen's campus including Elms reception, Treehouse computer suite, McClay library, a friends computer, by smart phone or by purchasing a wireless internet dongle.