76 Malone Road is value housing which ranges in price from £71.89 - £95.53 per week (including all bills).
A very large traditional student house located adjacent to the Elms Village and only a few minutes’ walk to the main University buildings.
Students share a common room with a television, as well as two bathrooms and one large kitchen. The kitchen has individual storage space for each student. Cleaning of communal areas is carried out on a weekly basis during core teaching periods.
The postal address for 76 Malone Road is: 76 Malone Road, Belfast, BT9 5BU.
Room Types Available
- Standard room – each bedroom has a bed, desk, wardrobe and some storage space.
- Premium room – a limited number of premium rooms are available. They are larger rooms with a double bed and bigger study space.
|Number of Rooms
||Yes - fibre optic broadband
|Length of Contract
||Single semester and 38 week
What's included in the price:
- Heating, electricity and hot water
- Heating and hot water are at set times:
- Monday-Friday 7:00-9:00am & 5:00-10:00pm (3:30-10:00pm, December-February)
- Saturday/Sunday 9:00-11:00am & 5:00-10:00pm (3:30-10:00pm, December-February)
- Internet service provided throughout all Queen's accommodation. A base package includes:-
- A dedicated 10Mb hardwired connection and wireless in each student bedroom
- Freeview television supplied via the network in the living areas
- Access to gaming ports and online gaming systems
- Pay as you go internet telephone service.
- Upgrades to bandwidth and television are available.
- Weekly cleaning of communal areas during core teaching periods
- Cooker, microwave, oven, toaster, kettle
- Television in common rooms (covered by Queen’s University TV licence)
- Prompt repairs and maintenance service
- Laundry facilities
- Carbon aware low energy equipment and recycling bins
- 24 hour Reception
- 24 hour security
- Support through Residential Life Coordinators and Residential Life Assistants.
What else do we offer at a small charge?
- Guest rooms for visiting family and friends (subject to availability)
- Bicycle hire
What do you NEED to bring?
All Queen's accommodation is furnished but you will need to bring some items to make it your home. Please note that trips to local supermarkets and Ikea will be arranged during check in week therefore we don't expect you to carry everything in your luggage. You will need to consider bringing these items:
- Basic provisions for the first few days, until you have time to go to the shops.
- Bed linen, including sheets, pillows and duvets or blankets (please note you can purchase a single bedding pack at reception for £30 or £35 for a double bedding pack).
- Crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils and pots and pans.
- A kitchen pack can be purchased at reception upon your arrival for £35. This includes items such as saucepan, dinner plate, side plate, cereal bowl, mug, knife, fork, tea spoon, slotted spoon, tea towel, tin opener, small vegetable knife and baking tray (please note that if the bedding and kitchen pack are purchased together the total cost is £60).
- Towels and a tea towel.
- Hairdryer and toiletries.
|Cost 2013-14||38 week contract||Weekly|
|Small Standard Room||