Applications must be completed and a £300 deposit received by 1 August 2013, except for Erasmus / Study Abroad students, applications and deposits for the first semester must be received by 19 July 2013.
If you are an Erasmus / Study Abroad student and you will be studying at Queen's from September 2013 to June 2014 (38 weeks), please select 'International undergraduate' on the online application.
Thank you if you have already made your application to Queen’s Accommodation. To ensure that you have completed your application correctly we recommend that you check the following:
- If you are applying to Queen's University for the first time (as an undergraduate OR a postgraduate student OR an Erasmus / Study Abroad student), you should have selected 'First Year' student in your application AND paid your £300 deposit.
- If you are a postgraduate student, applying to Queen's University for the first time, when it asks you to enter your UCAS number or student number, please enter your surname and NOT your CAS number.
- To check the details you entered in the application, please read the confirmation email that was sent to your email address after you submitted your application.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST PAY YOUR £300 DEPOSIT BY 1 AUGUST 2013 (19 JULY 2013 FOR ERASMUS/STUDY ABROAD STUDENTS) OTHERWISE YOUR APPLICATION FOR ACCOMMODATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF YOU ARE ACCEPTED ONTO A COURSE AT QUEEN'S UNIVERSITY.
- If you have selected the wrong student group i.e. 'Returner' instead of 'First Year' on your application and you have not paid your deposit, please contact the Accommodation Office on 028 9097 4403 Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm to amend your application and make a payment by credit or debit card.
- If you have applied as a Queen's student in your first year of study and have not yet paid a deposit, please contact the Accommodation Office on 028 9097 4403 Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm to make a payment by credit or debit card. THE £300 DEPOSIT MUST BE PAID BY 1 AUGUST 2013.
- Please contact the Accommodation Office by 1 August 2013 to amend/pay your deposit.
It is essential that you read the information on this website carefully to fully understand the procedures, criteria and deadlines that will affect you and the accommodation options available.
What is Available
Look at the Students section to see what accommodation you are eligible to apply for. If you want to live in Queen's Accommodation you need to apply for a room. Not all students are automatically guaranteed a place in accommodation. Please read the
Allocation Policy 2013-14
for further information.
Types and Choices of Accommodation
Please see Accommodation which provides information regarding Willow Walk, Queen’s Houses and Elms Village.
Accommodation and Hospitality
Queen's University Belfast
78 Malone Road
T +44 (0) 28 9097 4403
F +44 (0) 28 9097 4524
For information on private sector options please contact Queen's Student' Union at:
Education and Welfare Advsier
Vice President Welfare
T +44 (0) 28 9097 1002