All you need to know about registration
If you have any questions, requests or problems in the registration process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you begin registration
Check the fees and what is included and please pay close attention to the Payment Instructions below
- Check out the hotel selection here
- Decide if you and/or your accompanying person would like to participate in the evening activities:
- Decide if you and/or your accompanying person would like to participate in the social program on Wednesday afternoon and choose an activity. For more detail visit Excursions 28th June 2017
- If you have any difficulties registering online, please email email@example.com
Online registrations will be accepted from 16th Jan 2017 to 14th May 2017 (inclusive) and late registrations will be accepted from 15th May to 18th June 2017 (inclusive).
All payments (registration fee, excursion, dinner) should be made in advance in pounds sterling (GBP, £). In exceptional circumstances payment can be accepted at the conference venue on 26th June. Please be sure to register in advance of the conference to avail of reduced fees, otherwise the full 'On site' fee will apply.
Online payment options:
Our preferred method of accepting payment is via secure Credit/Debit card payment using the EPS 2017 Registration Portal. After your payment you will receive a proof of purchase. If you require a formal receipt please send a short email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive one within a week. Please specify in this email if you also require a 'Delegate fee only' receipt for just the conference fee by itself.
***If you wish to pay by bank transfer please include the VAT number for your organisation in the box as instructed on the Payment Information page
The registration portal is also configured to accept payment via bank transfers/invoice.
If this is option is required, please visit https://knock.qub.ac.uk/ecommerce/epsc/index.php and bank transfer/invoice for the Payment Method.
- Please enter the VAT number for your institute in the box beside 'If you intend to pay by Bank transfer/Invoice please enter the VAT number of your institute' . If this is not completed we will email you after registration is complete for this number.
- Finally complete the registration as instructed on screen
Once you have completed your registration we will then send you an invoice. Please forward this invoice to your purchasing/finance office for your institution to pay directly (this is easiest from an administration perspective). If it is absolutely necessary to pay directly by bank transfer please send an email after your registration to email@example.com outlining this request and we will send you the bank transfer details to complete payment.
After your payment you will receive a proof of payment.
Onsite payment options:
Cash in GBP and Credit/Debit card.
Invitation letter to assist obtaining a visa
If you require an invitation letter to obtain visa, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we need to receive your registration and payment first due to safety reasons.
After the registration
You will receive an e-mail with an automatic confirmation that the registration form has been received.
After payment you will receive a second email that you’ve made the payment.
Email email@example.com if you need to make changes.