PURE PGR Information Session – S0296
Date: Thursday 27th July
Times: 14.30 – 14.30
Venue: Graduate School
Pure is the University’s Current Research Information System and feeds content to the Queen’s Research Portal.
As a current PGR student, your Pure user account will enable you to:
• Create a research profile (e.g. profiling your research interests, research statement and other interests);
• Upload a photograph, if you wish, to your profile;
• Add, or include yourself in, research publications to which you have contributed as an author or co-author;
• Add research activities; and
• Add research data for open access
Over the course of the academic year, staff from Research and Enterprise are hosting a series of information and training sessions on the Pure system in the Graduate School.
To log into Pure go to https://pure.qub.ac.uk and use your normal QUB log in credentials (as per Queen’s online). This will give you access to the system to create your profile and view all Queen’s University research outputs and activities.
Places are available to book through QSIS, and are subject to availability.