International Student Support


It is advisable to insure you belongings while you are living in Northern Ireland.  Insurance can be inexpensive and will protect you against the cost of loss or damage to expensive items such as laptops and MP3 players.  The University does not have insurance for its students, so even students living in Queen's residences should think about insuring their possessions.

There are many different insurance companies who will provide this kind of insurance for students.  You can shop online to get the best insurance and prices for your needs.   

If you have any questions you should email or make an appointment by telephoning (028) 9097 3899.