This author's kit is to help you prepare your final camera-ready paper and other relevant materials for publication or conference. Please read the following instructions carefully in the preparation of your papers for submission to LSMS & ICSEE 2010.
1. Instruction of paper submission
1) Log on to http://www.lsms-icsee-2010.org/?layout=user/user_layout&lc=user_login_logout_form. (Enter your user id and password. If this is your first time using the submission system, you will need to register.)
2) Click on the "submit" button.
3) Click on the Submit Paper item in the left column, you will be directed to the LSMS & ICSEE 2010 paper submission page.
4) Fill in the submission form including the authors' information, paper title, abstract and topics, etc.
5) Upload your paper and click on the 'submit' button.
6) You will receive a notice mail with your paper id from the conference.
7) Click on the History item in the left column, you can download, re-upload or delete your submitted papers.
If you have any difficulties in uploading your file, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
2. Paper Format
All the accepted papers should be written in English with 10-point Times-Roman font in one column format and single-spaced. Since selected accepted papers will be published in SCI/EI indexed international journals, the long papers in length will be encouraged. The format of final camera-ready papers will be announced later.