Developing for Success: Working Smarter
8 December 2015
9.30 am - 4.30 pm
Mid-level managers/leaders and professional specialists in both academic (Grade AC2 and above) and professional support staff groups (Academic related grade 7 and above).
Key areas to be addressed include:
- Identifying and dealing with factors that influence time availability
- Identifying urgent, important, non urgent, non important tasks and prioritising effectively
- Utilising existing processes to best advantage
- Planning, organising and delegating tasks in a fair manner to achieve results
- Supporting others once tasks have been delegated
- Contributing to the planning process within one's own area
- Forward planning
To develop staff in the core Queen's behaviour of achieving results (through prioritising, planning, delegating, time management).
For those staff who would like to enhance their performance potential by working more effectively and efficiently.
Register for a course via Queen's Online: http://www.qub.ac.uk/qol click on iTrent Training link in the list of services for staff
Leadership, Management and Supervisory
Academic, Academic Related
Time Management, Planning, Delegation, Prioritising
Course Contact Details
Staff Training and Development Unit